Commercial LoansA Commercial Loan is a loan secured by a commercial property such as:
- Offices in various sizes – anything from either a single floor or suite in a larger building, to entire buildings.
- Light industrial units, warehouses and showrooms from a few square meters to 3000+
- Heavy industrial premises
- Retail premises, usually small, sole-operator premises although entire shopping centers occasionally come onto the market.
- A building in use to run a business such as a dairy.
- Development projects, including major residential or retirement complexes and tourism enterprises.